As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to COVID-19, we have taken additional measures using recommendations from global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. We are actively taking the following steps to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone who visits our dealership:
- We have enacted a strict hand-washing protocol that requires employees to wash with soap and water or sanitize hands frequently.
- Employees have been directed to avoid shaking hands and to stand six feet from customers when possible.
- Our entire staff are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including lobbies, vestibules, door handles, washrooms, drive thru area etc.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers throughout the dealership
- Service employees are wearing gloves when inside customer vehicles, and we’ve initiated a protocol to sanitize vehicles before returning them to customers
- Any employee who is sick is directed to stay home, and any employees who appear ill will immediately be sent home.
In addition, we have added available at-home services for your convenience – Please call for details:
- Flexible and transparent negotiation of a new or used vehicle purchase from the comfort of your own home
- Schedule an at-home test drive
- Pickup and delivery service available to all service customers
- Customers may utilize our key drop box if they wish to avoid face-to-face contact
During this time, we ask that you pay for your services with a debit or credit card rather than cash if possible.
We thank you for your business and your loyalty, and we are proud to serve you in a safe and healthy environment. Thank you.